The Safety stay is a non-releasable restrictor for awning and casement windows, for those with safety and security in mind. The restrictor provides safe ventilation and deters unlawful entry. The stainless steel scissor arm limits the opening to a maximum of 100mm or 130 degrees when installed in the recommended position. Restricts the sash opening in order to avoid interference with foot traffic at ground level. Safety stays provide a means for controlling open sashes in high windows.
- Manufactured from non-corrosive 304 austenitic steel.
- Can be installed within a window cavity of 33mm width , ranging from 12-15mm height.
- Includes 8 packers and mounting hardware.
- Non-handed - can be used on either side simply by sliding the arms past each other.
- Supplied in display pack as 1 pair.