The Sashlock is a robust surface mounted press-lock designed to help aluminium windows resist forced entry. With Face Fix (MC76) and Sub Fix (MC78) options available, the Sashlock is a popular locking option.
- Easy to activate deadlock with Daylatch function.
- High quality pressure die-cast construction with concealed fixing screws.
- Packers available to allow the Sashlock to fit most designs of aluminium joinery.
- Can be keyed alike to other Yale locks for one key convenience.
- NZ made
Suitable for secure deadlocking of awning, casement, sliding and double hung windows.
- Powdercoat P Colours
- Powdercoat Special Colours