This safe protects documents against fire.
The Yale Safe Range was designed by combining the latest technology and materials, as well as being good looking, easy to use and offering protection for your personal documents and valuables.
Like every Yale quality assured product, the new range of Yale Fire Safes has been designed with your peace of mind in focus. The entire range has been built and thoroughly tested to withstand intense heat and humidity, leaving your most precious documents in good hands.
Two types of highly resistant safe-boxes guarantee a high level of fire resistance protection. The Yale Fire Safes for Documents protects your passports and all precious paper documents. The Yale Data Fire Safe contains an additional "safe within a safe" insulation layer. This protects extra sensitive digital data, whether they are on an external hard-drive, CD ROMs, DVDs or tapes.
The Large sized safe is large enough to fit standing A4 papers and small binders. It can be a storage of jewellery, passports and certificates from fire. A removable internal shelf and drawer allows you to organise the safe.
- State-of-the-art digital touch pad
- 1 billion+ digital combinations
- Tested to Yale Global Standards
- Code scramble input function for privacy
- One time access code
- Silent input option
- 1 to 48 hours total lock down mode to deny access
- Re-settable 4-12 digital user code
- 9V for emergency battery capability
- Low battery alarm signal
- Time lock when wrong code is inserted
- Made in Korea
- Tested to withstand up to one hour intense fire
- Internal temperature will not exceed 150 Degree Celsius in 927 Degree Celsius furnace
- Certified by SP (Swedish National Testing & Research Institute) and KS (Korea Standard)
External dimension: 522 (h) x 404 (w) x 440 (d) mm
Internal dimension: 410 (h) x 300 (w) x 300 (d) mm
Net Weight: 53kg
Internal Volume: 36.9 litres
- 16mm steel locking bolts
- Hinge protected with 18mm steel back and locking bolts
- Use 4 x AA (1.5V R06)