The ADI 5004 heavy duty locking bolt is the industry standard.
Suitable for securing shop fronts, warehouses, hotels, community recreation areas, storage facilities and garages.
- Can be locked in open or closed position.
- 45 x 155 mm body size.
- Hardened 203.2 mm (8") bolt as standard.
- 13 mm diameter bolt with 50 mm throw.
- Steel strike plate.
- Suitable for aluminium or timber applications.
- Suitable for swinging and sliding doors or gates.
- Ideal for shop fronts, warehouses, hotels, community recreation areas, storage facilities and garages.
- Can be rear or front mounted.
- Incorporates the industry standard 570 oval cylinder.
- Compatible with most restricted keying systems.
- Supplied with mounting template and all fixing componentry.
- Extended locking bolts and concealed fix plates are also available.
- Supplied boxed with 2 keys.
- Australian Made and Owned.
- Finished in satin chrome.