The Yale Touchscreen Digital Deadbolt offers key free access to your home. This DIY product from Yale is easy-to-install and can easily replace an existing deadbolt on your home. The illuminated touchscreen pad is convenient for night time entry, and voice guide allows easy programming of up to 25 different user codes.
- Touchscreen Keypad no mechanical buttons, which means no trace of your secret pin code.
- Pin Code Management one master pin code, program up to 25 user codes.
- Wrong code incorrect code entry: After 5 unsuccessful attempts at entering, a valid pin code the unit will shut down for 60 seconds and not allow operation.
- Privacy Function feature enabled by the mastercode, restricts all user codes except the master PIM code.
- Tamper alarm audible alarm sounds if attempting to forcibly remove outside lock from door.
- One Touch Locking allows a simple touch of the keypad on your way out to engage the latch
- Mechanical Key Override in the event your battery goes flat, a key override will prevent you from being locked out.
- Low battery warning when the battery is low, the status indicator will flash RED. If the battery power is completely lost, use the key override.
- Voice and visual guides for programming instructions will help you to program your lock. For added convenience, a light guide will also assist with programming.