Chubbsafes Omni MKll
Burglary & fire resistant safe
You store cash, jewellery, valuables and sensitive documents in your home or small office. As a result, you want a safe that can deter burglars but a lighter solution is simply not robust enough for your needs.
Omni from Chubbsafes offers a higher level of burglary protection. This versatile safe features sturdy construction and is easy to install.
- Combined fire and burglary protection in office environments
- $25,000 cash rating
- Tested in accordance with EN 14450 Level S2, certified by ECB•S for burglary
- Tested in accordance with EN 15659 LFS, and is certified to level 60P by ECB•S giving 1 hour fire protection
- Secured by an electronic lock as standard
- Available in seven sizes
- Supplied with glass relocker on models 30 and above
- Complete with a standard internal steel shelf adjustable in intervals
- Solid steel moving bolts on hinged side of the door
- The door is constructed from 10mm solid steel.
- The whole assembly is powder-coated for long-lasting protection.
- The safe is supplied with a glass relocker with solid bolt on the hinged side of the door.
- Pulse 10 Lock.
- 2 user codes: one designated as master code 1 master code and 1 user code.
- Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated and door being opened.
- Opening window between 1–19 minutes
- Ext. height: 488 mm
- Ext. width: 435 mm
- Ext. depth: 461 mm
- Int. height: 358 mm
- Int. width: 305 mm
- Int. depth: 280 mm
- Volume: 31 litres
- Weight: 157 kgs
- Int. fittings: 1 shelf, 1 drawer