Burglary & fire resistant safe
You store cash, jewellery, valuables and sensitive documents in your home or small office. As a result, you want a safe that can deter burglars but a lighter solution is simply not robust enough for your needs.
Omni from Chubbsafes offers a higher level of burglary protection. This versatile safe features sturdy construction and is easy to install.
- Omni offers $25,000 cash rating.
- Fire protection up to 45 minutes for paper.
- Secured by an electronic lock as standard.
- 10mm solid door.
- Available in seven sizes.
- Complete with a standard internal steel shelf adjustable in intervals.
- Solid bolt on hinged side of the door.
Pulse Electronic Lock
- The electronic lock can be programmed by the user with a six-digit personal code which is memorised by the lock and used each time the safe is opened.
- Simply rotating the keypad secures the safe door when closing it.
- The battery used to power the electronic lock is located in the keypad itself and can be easily changed should the existing battery run down whilst the safe is closed.
JIS S 1037:1989
- The whole range has been certified JIS S 1037:1989 which offers up to 45 minutes paper fire protection.
Gold Standard for Burglary Protection
- All safe sizes have been approved by Sold Secure to Gold Standard for burglary protection.
- Sold Secure is an independent testing authority approved by the British Home Office.
- The door is constructed from 10mm solid steel.
- The whole assembly is powder-coated for long-lasting protection.
- The safe is supplied with a glass relocker with solid bolt on the hinged side of the door.
- Ext. height: 590 mm
- Ext. width: 435 mm
- Ext. depth: 461 mm
- Int. height: 460 mm
- Int. width: 305 mm
- Int. depth: 280 mm
- Volume: 39 litres
- Weight: 180 kgs
- Int. fittings: 1 shelf, 1 drawer