The External Series range of products has been developed specifically for weather resistant applications. Special layers of polished chrome finish is applied to the outer housing and lever which are guaranteed to resist corrosion in normal weather conditions for up to 1 year .
Other key features clutched handle which protects against forced entry and lock damage, optional free passage function, an 8 mm square drive so it can operate a wide range of leading brands of lock.
Not suitable for coastal or saline areas.
Successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Fully mechanical external grade digital lock.
- 8 mm square drive suitable for mortice locks.
- 60 mm heavy duty stainless steel tubular latch.
- Full size lever handles with soft grip rubber insert.
- Clutching lever protection.
- Optional passage function (if required).
- 316 grade stainless steel internal components.
- Special layers of polished chrome finish.
- Large indented buttons for ease of use.
- Fully reversible.
- Suits doors from 35-80 mm thick.
- More than 8000 codes to choose from.
- Designed for light to medium usage areas
Not suitable for use in high traffic commercial areas.
- Weather resistant.
- Suitable for external use.
- Fire rated.
- no key override
- double lever lock